Our growing business seeks an eager professional to steer management along best financial course. Located in Tampa, Florida, we are an exclusive communications partner to a one of the nation's largest mobile providers.
Our focus is sharp. Our goals are Simple. Our solutions are broad. Join our Team of
uber successful individuals who want to help you succeed and grow as well.
Are you a financial model builder? Are you able to create systems and processes to help influence sales decisions? We require a strategic thinker who can manage both the finance side of the business along with the day-to-day accounting. And we need you to be nimble, resourceful, strategic and you need to be able to keep up with our energy. Or perhaps exceed ours!
Traditional accounting role includes banking, payables, receivables, cash flow analysis, collections, management reporting. Finance role of the position include assisting management with banking relationships, forecasting, model building.
We are looking for the following education, skills and experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent
- 3 or more years of Accounting and/or Finance experience
- Identify, interpret and analyze potential accounting risks and issues
- Understanding of and ability to apply accounting and financial reporting standards (GAAP)
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and objectives under a stringent timeline
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work with a high level of initiative
- Identify and drive process improvements
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated commitment to teamwork and partnerships
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Highly proficient personal computer skills and technology driven
We prefer if you also have:
- CPA and/or MBA
- 2 or more years of Big 4 or Regional firm public accounting experience, including public company experience
Job Type: Full-time