Position has the responsibility for the coordination of all front office tasks and assignments. The Office
Assistant/Analyst will be responsible for appropriately screening and routing incoming calls, greeting walk-in
visitors in a friendly, professional manner and providing clerical support as deemed. Office Assistant/Analyst will
be directly and attentively involved
in the company's MRO Program (Maintenance, Repair, Operations)
for daily communications and reporting; developing, receiving, researching, quoting and monitoring of the
programs services to buyers and vendors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company
fax numbers, company website and other related information.
2. Answer phones in a manner which exemplifies professionalism and friendliness.
3. Route telephone calls and/or visitors to the appropriate person or department in a professional and timely
4. Ensure that all written messages are clear and passed promptly.
5. Perform general duties such as keyboarding, filing, making copies, handling incoming/outgoing mail and
sending correspondence as assigned.
6. Perform data entry consisting of updating computer records including customer maintenance and other
records as assigned.
7. Working daily with MCL Jasco MRO customers to review requisition orders to ensure accuracy of item
specifications, processing requisitions and purchase orders, purchasing price research and cost analysis,
monitoring status of requisitions and orders, communicating with customer buyers and vendor inquiries
regarding orders, changes, delivery requirements and cancellations. Prepare, maintain and review material
master data, information records, purchasing files and accounting data.
1. Excellent knowledge of basic office duties
2. Excellent communication skills & phone etiquette
3. Computer literate & proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
4. Capable of selling MRO services and supporting customers
5. Highly Organized
Education/Experience. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of one-
year related experience in sales or clerical training preferred; or an equivalent combination of education
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. One Year Experience Preferred in related field preferred